Marketing has changed at a rapid pace. The marketing techniques employed over the last 50 years have changed from what we have today.
Here are 7 tips every start up persons should know about digital marketing strategies.
1. Email Marketing
Despite predictions of its death in the marketing world, emails are still around and delivering a handsome return on investment (ROI) to marketers.Though email marketing is highly effective, not all startups are able to harness the true power of email marketing. But some brands have excelled at email marketing.
Here are some tips on creating a successful email marketing campaign:
- A lot depends on a subject line — make it catchy, engaging, and benefit-rich
- Avoid jargon in your email copy — write in plain, persuasive language
- Break up text so it’s easy to scan — use bullets and subheading
- Talk about the benefits you’re going to offer
- Optimize emails for mobile devices
2. Social Media Marketing
Social media offers a wide range of benefits to its users. It is highly effective in attracting business prospects, and more and more people are taking advantage of this opportunity.
The following is a list of the benefits offered by social media marketing:
- It increases exposures and traffic
- Social media marketing develops loyal customers
- It improves search ranking and generates leads
- It establishes thought leadership
- Increases in sales
Even though Social media has boosted the sales of a lot of Businesses, some people still find it difficult to make sales with these social media platforms, because they make some avoidable mistakes. First, ensure you use the right Social media for your business. Know which platform has most of your potential clients before opening an account. Also, you have to develop a brilliant social media marketing strategy.A good social media marketing consultant will build a customer persona first, then start creating a social media strategy for your business.
3. Pay-Per-Click Marketing (Google AdWords)
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a method of using search engine advertising to bring visitors to your website. PPC is a powerful marketing tool to generate sales-ready leads. Every Start-up must explore the opportunites presented by PPC.
Pay-per-click advertising offers many practical advantages, such as:
- You can reach your customers at the right time with the right ad
- High ROI as you will have to pay only when an interested person clicks
- Control over how much you want to spend
- You won’t have to wait for results
- Data and insights to help sharpen other marketing strategies.
4. Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
You have built a website with an awesome design, and you have created service pages for all the services you offer. And you think visitors will come. Right?
There are hundreds of websites in your niche alone. How can your website come up on the top when potential customers search for the keywords relevant to your business?
This is where search engine optimization (SEO) plays a decisive role.
Search engine optimization not only increases traffic to your website but also builds trust.
If your website ranks high in search results when your potential customers search for the keywords related to your products or services, it leaves an impression that you are a reputable company.
We hope you found these tips helpful. Please, feel free to leave a comment.